Returning to work is a PROCESS, not a DECISION. Is your organization and workforce prepared to return to the workplace? Management teams have more responsibility than ever navigating the post COVID-19 world through these critical times. Through a client-focused collaboration, FormulaMed and Abel Design group are ready to help ignite your workforce back into productivity by restoring workplace confidence in all aspects of health, safety, and design.
FormulaMed is a health advocacy and wellness firm that is dedicated to improving the livesof patients through healthcare,mentalfitness, and education. As part of our efforts to support businesses impacted by COVID-19, FormulaMed is working directly with management teams to institute a safe and effective workforce reintroduction program to ignite companies back into production through client customized programs leading to sustained workforce productivity.
Abel Design Group
With offices in Houston (HQ), Austin, and Denver, Abel Design Group (ADG) is an award-winning, mid-size commercial architecture and interior design firm, licensed in several states. Services include architecture, corporate office design, hotel design, restaurant design, and retail design.
SOLUTIONS & SUPPORT
- Assess existing space with accompanying proposal of alternate plans by licensed design and medical professionals.
- Identifying workforce readiness, workplace hazards & operational assessment.
- Evaluate alternating staffing processes and the impact on floor plates and layout.
- In-person management strategy session & topics discussion.
- Rework floor plan for social distancing measures, occupancy ratios, and modifications to plan while adhering to government building regulations and ADA compliancy.
- Reimagine hardware, fixture specifications, and equipment to minimize touch zones.
- Policies, procedures, and company guidelines live document generation.
- Employ 3d visualization tools to understand proposed alterations and modifications
- Modify “hot spots” to minimize touch points including copy room, reception areas, and delivery zones
- Integrate additional sanitation points into the design
- High fidelity SARS-CoV-2
- Reverse Transcriptase PCR & IgG antibody testing.
- Workforce webinar to educate and train all employees on COVID-19 health and safety
- Test results and interpretation
- Updated guidelines presentation with all-employee Q&A
- Develop signage and graphics with in-office implementation
- Retainer for ongoing procedural support and employee testing needs.
- Long term planning for post-COVID-19 occupancy
- Conduct cost benefit analysis
- Ongoing mental wellness support for employees